Join the REVOLution!
THE BRAND: We are Vancouver-based Period Proof Underwear company radically changing how people experience menstruation. Our mission is to show people and the world that everyone deserves high quality menstrual care, regardless of your size, gender-identity or flow. We provide a safe place where anyone and everyone who menstruates can find a product that works for them, for all day stand-alone protection. We locally, ethically and sustainably made. We are determined to crush taboos and stigmas around menstruation and bodies. Our work is not always easy, but we “run towards the fire” because we know that if we lead this revolution, it will spread like wild fire!
REVOL was founded by Sara Jonsdottir, who is a self-proclaimed hot mess when it comes to her flow, that is until she developed REVOL undies to handle her heavy flow without the need of any other product – no tampons, cups or pads needed! Sara soon teamed up with her now-husband, Mayo Santos, who has a deep passion to help menstruators feel empowered after seeing his mom struggle with Fibroids. Together they are determined to take their home-made business to the global arena! We exist to make people who menstruate feel empowered in their everyday lives with an amazingly functional and comfy product, but also through bold education-forward branding and community!
WORKING AT REVOL:
We love team collaboration, big dreams and even bigger goals:
- We are a super collaborative team, highly creative, energized and excited about REVOLutionizing a very taboo-riddle industry.
- We move FAST, like lightning speed, we get big things done in a short amount of time. But we have fun the whole way along!
- We believe that giving people big tasks and responsibilities that they love + empowering them to lead in that arena = great things!
- Everyone’s voice is heard, we are collaborative, supportive and excited to see what everyone thinks! We are all part of the REVOLUTION!
Open roles: Digital Support, Shopify & E-comm Intern
REVOL is seeking a Digital Support Specialist with a genuine desire to learn and assist end-users with resolving IT support issues related to hardware, software and network. In the technical support role, you will partner with a team of customer-focused colleagues while looking for new ways to assist, find answers and solve problems in a timely manner. The role is a front-line point of contact for end-user customers submitting help tickets or determining need to escalate to higher tier teams.
This role involves remote troubleshooting, assisting on-site desk-side resolution with the end users, speaking with clients on the phone, escalating issues, maintaining documentation, updating and resolving tickets and assignment to special projects. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual who wants to apply their tech skills in a global support environment.
The ideal candidate must work well within a team with outstanding communication, have strong tech skills, customer service attitude with the ability to quickly and efficiently triage issues. Candidate must have majority of experience working with Outlook and/or Office 365 in an enterprise environment.
- Assists end-users in resolving technical issues by providing guidance to resolution on software and hardware with a sense of urgency.• Follow and understand all support methods and procedures to accurately log all issues using the incident/ticket management tracking system.
- Assess end-user support needs and meet service level agreements by quickly resolving issues.
- Troubleshoot recurring issues and able to research, identify and communicate root cause.
- Define and classify level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue. If unable to diagnose problem, escalated problem to the appropriate team.
- Assume ticket ownership through tracking and closing trouble tickets to maintain customer satisfaction, KPIs and SLA.
- Resolve issues related to printers, password resets, VPN, Active Directory, Office 365, Outlook etc.
Reporting and documentation
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills through self-guided training, attending regular meetings and training activities.
- Draft end-user communication surrounding updates, distribution, and outages of tools and platforms.
- Create and maintain knowledge-base articles of relevant technologies, products, services, and best practices where appropriate.
- Create and maintain internal training documentation, troubleshooting tips, FAQs, and resolutions to common issues for the Service Desk.
- Provides feedback on trend analysis for continual improvement and provide solution options for gaps within the support team.
- Maintain Shopify website up to date and resolve any glitches in real time.
Department Special Projects
- Assist infrastructure team where local hands-on activities are required.
- Assist in the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of enterprise level systems.
- Assist in special projects and perform additional assignments as directed by leadership.
- Associates Degree, technical certification, or equivalent experience in related field.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Energized by working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in Mac OS and Windows 10
- Experience with Shopify would be ideal.
The internship is through the Digital Skills for Youth Program and will last until Feb 2023. After a successful internship, options might be given for full time employment.
We welcome all applicants. REVOL was founded on inclusivity and diversity, and we strive to remain that way with our team as well.
We would like to acknowledge that we are incredibly fortunate to work, live and produce REVOL on the unceded territory of the Coast Salish People, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
Email your resume to email@example.com, letting us know why you would love to join the REVOLution!